The questions I commonly get asked are:
- How have I treated my Psoriasis?
- What I’ve been using to calm down my Psoriasis?
- How am I maintaining my Psoriasis?
Basically the answers to these questions are these magical products!
I’ve done a blog on this before when I first started blogging [The Wonders of Aloe Vera], but recently quite a few people have been asking me how I’ve been treating my Psoriasis, so thought I’d make a quick blog post on it.
I wasn’t really a fan of ‘home remedies’ for my psoriasis. But these products have done wonders for my skin!
- Drink aloe vera gel 60ml 2x a day. First thing in the morning and in the evening before dinner (ie. ideally on an empty stomach)
- Apply aloe vera gel after showering
- Apply aloe propolis creme as often as possible throughout the day (at least twice a day)
My psoriasis cleared up after 7 months of using these products, and I haven’t touched my steroid ointments since! xx