I just wanted to make a quick post, sharing a few simple changes that I have made over the past 9 months, which seem to be keeping my Pso under control.
- So the first one has definitely got to be controlling my stress levels. Stress is my biggest trigger and I always used to let stress get to me, which just results in nothing but outbreaks! I still definitely stress, especially with university, but I have now learnt to control it better than I used to and keep it to a minimum.
- I’m a lot more open about my Pso now, which I feel has helped my skin clear up, as I’m no longer stressing about what people think, about being judged, hiding it or avoiding having conversations about my Pso and that has also helped boost my confidence levels.
- Diet! I’ve been increasing my intake of anti-inflammatory foods, such as lots of different veg, leafy greens, avocadoes, fish and many more! And a lot of green teas too!
- I use natural products as often and as much as I can. So this means all my creams, soaps, shampoos and conditioners. And still using my aloe vera products too (mentioned in my earlier blogs). Even using aloe straight from the plant!
- Just generally being an overall happier person! 😀 xx